Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam guide--which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras via our AP Connect portal--this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
* Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics--including kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
* Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
* Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
* 4 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
* 1 additional full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
* Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
* Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
* Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
* Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
New York : Random House
Branch Call Number:
1 volume : illustrations ; 28 cm