Clear Answers & Smart Advice for your ToddlerBook - 2016 | 5th edition
You've made it! Your baby has turned one! Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions -- and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who've "been there, done that" . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you'll learn:
* The truth about The Terrible Twos--and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
* Picky Eaters--learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
* Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that's not a typo--learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
* What's normal--and what's not when it comes to your toddler's growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
* Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler!
This new 5th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Cow's milk and dairy alternatives Safety, health and nutritional needs.
2. Picky Eater Primer More tricks and tips for dealing with picky eaters!
3. Food allergies on the rise. A special section on food allergies and gluten sensitivities.
4. Preschools: When to go, why to go!